Jailbreak iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1 using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1 (Windows)
Jailbreak iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1 for Windows users is now very easy because of the new version ofRedsn0w 0.9.12b1. iPhone Dev team has introduced easiest way to jailbreak youriPad 2. So now you can get Cydia for your iPad 2 as well. iPad 2 is a second generation one. It is also running iOS 5.1.1. It has Apple A5 processor. Even if you can’t get calls over cellular network, users can make a call over Wi-Fi using wired headset or built-in speaker and microphone. iPad 2 comes with Photo Booth application, which can take photos, and you can add effects to them.
Even if the Apple store gives you many more features, you waited, can we get Cydia for our iPad 2 as well. Now you can get Cydia easily with jailbreaking your iPad 2 with the Redsn0w 0.9.12b1 new version. iPad 2 also no need to put DFU mode to reboot. Redsn0w 0.9.12b1 new version supports for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and iPad 3 super easy. Those three iDevices don’t need to put DFU mode. Those devices reboot its own.
It is very easy to Jailbreak iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1, Redsn0w 0.9.12b1 latest version. Below has the step guide.
Before starting jailbreak make sure to complete these things. Check your iDevice running iOS 5.1.1. or not. (go to Settings — > General — > About — > version should be 5.1.1.) then get your iPad 2 backup. Please use iTunes latest version.
Please follow this step guide to Jailbreak iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1 using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1 (Windows). If you are a Mac user, please follow Jailbreak iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1 using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1 (Mac) for jailbreaking your iPad 2. Below step guide only for Windows users.
01. Download latest version of Redsn0w 0.9.12b1 to PC desktop. I downloaded it Pwnage folder, which i created on my desktop. It will be download as a Zip file. Then extract it to the same folder. Here is the screen shot.
02. Run iTunes, with connecting your iPad 2 to the PC.
Selected which devices want to jailbreak from the list of devices on the left.
If you have any idea to upgrade your iPad 2 upto iOS 5.1.1, you can do it in this stage , by clicking “Choose” button. After clicking Choose button, it will continue automatically.
03. Run Redsn0w 0.9.12b1 exe file, which you extracted earlier in to the Pwnage folder. Make sure to run Redsn0w exe file as Administrator. To do that right click on the Redsn0w file and choose “Run as an Administrator”. Becouse of you are a Windows user.
04. Redsn0w is running now. Click on the “Jailbreak” button to start the jailbreaking.
05. Latest version of Redsn0w will complete with three steps. Those are Preparing, Processing and Finishing up.
06. After complete those steps, there will be a message “Jailbreak was successfully installed”. Please be wait until your iPad 2 reboot its own. Now jailbreaking has successfully completed. You can see the icon of Cydia available on the Home screen.
Now enjoy with Cydia.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.